My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Switzerland

I was a kaleidoscope the snow on my lenses distorting the image

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Illustration Friday: Might



now with a more fur like fuzzy look FOR MORE POWER!! what powers will he obtain next!?




so one time while i was sitting i saw my hamster. He was climbing upside down.. then he fell. andhe stood up and he looked all mighty like so i quickly sketched him before he moved. he kept climbing upside down and falling though... so he might be stupid.. but hes still a cool hamster

THE END



sketch

14 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

cute story which made me laugh and a cute hamster

1:41 PM  
Blogger Brine Blank said...

That was a pretty funny story! And the hamster sure fits the bill for it...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

cute!

1:49 PM  
Blogger pati said...

lovely illo! pets are always an inspirational source.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

the hamster is sooo adorable!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jeannetto said...

I love it! I love hamsters!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Suuuuuuuper hamster! I feel safer already! Well done.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Dora said...

my hamsters act exactly like that too!!! lol!
cute illlo!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Yogui said...

Its supercute!!! Loved it!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

simply adorable

6:20 AM  
Blogger FromThaBrook said...

hey vy's sister. you're awesome. this is pretty asian but still really cool

6:35 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

This just might be the coolest and cutest hampster EVER!!!
Thanks for your very nice comments on my blog :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger emilayusof said...

Awww...so cute!

emila yusof
http://emilayusof.blogspot.com

10:13 PM  
Blogger kglaser89 said...

YAY!!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home